January 15, 2019
Remo Technology, the creator of AI video camera, announced the pre-order of OBSBOT Tail, the world’s first Auto- Director AI camera, on Kickstarter.
Heralded by Variety as an “Innovation that Stole the Show,” the OBSBOT Tail uniquely offers AI features that track and record you without a camera man, whether you’re dancing, skateboarding or vlogging.
OBSBOT Tail, The World's First Auto-Director AI Camera
Use gestures to activate its AI filming modes or use the OBSBOT Studio app to create a mix of filming effects, including filming your upper body, automatically panning and tilting the video, while automatically zooming in and out for effect, etc.
The OBSBOT Tail will be available for pre-order on Kickstarter at an early bird price of $469 USD.
“We’ve received overwhelming interest in OBSBOT Tail for its groundbreaking innovations in filmmaking,” said Bo Liu, CEO and Founder of Remo Technology. “And we’re excited to finally make OBSBOT Tail available for pre-order on Kickstarter.”
OBSBOT Tail Features:
● Powerful Processor - HiSilicon Hi3559A chip enables image processing and supports 3D Lookup Table (3DLUT) for true-to-color footage.
● 4K Video with 12MP Photos - Sports a 3.5x optical zoom lens, 10 optical lenses (4 Hoya aspherical lenses), 100-3200 ISO for video, 100-3200 ISO for photos.
● Three-Axis, 360° Gimbal - Proprietary ‘ExtraSmooth’ technology provides jitter-free camera movements.
● AI Tracking - Track any person in low light, activate shots with gesture recognition, or frame shots of moving subjects.
● Power Gesture - OBSBOT Tail’s gesture recognition technology enables a stable and accurate gesture control within up to 6m (Wide) to 20m (Tele) distances.
● Eureka Moment -OBSBOT Tail's integrated video analytic technology will analyze the video recording in real time, and recommend the highlight clips for you once finish.
● Obsbot Studio App - Edit your shots within the OBSBOT app seamlessly with dozens of editing options.
Pre-order OBSBOT Tail on Kickstarter: https://kck.st/2RNPbnK