1.Implement, optimize, and benchmark latest computer vision and machine learning algorithms according to computation, memory, power constraints.
2.Build tools that will increase the productivity of teams
3.Initiate and implement novel product ideas by actively integrating research algorithms with customers' needs.
4.Stay up to date with the latest research and innovations in deep learning, computer vision.
5.Senior levels will lead multiple research engineering projects and manage the engineering team to meet the delivery schedule.
1.MS/PhD in CS/EE, technical field or equivalent practical experience.
2.1+ years (5+ years for senior levels) in software development
3.Familiar with main stream deep learning framework (e.g., pytorch, caffe, tensorflow) and common computer vision libraries (e.g., opencv)
4.Excellent programming skills in Python and C/C++
5.Up-to-date and solid knowledge in deep learning, and computer vision
6.Strong communication and interpersonal skills
7.GPU programming experience is a plus
8.Network compression/acceleration and real-time inference is a plus
1. According to project presenting requirements, construct performing environment, select performing video and support live performing; Answer and solve prompt technical and usage problems.
2. Help translate technical documents to English and present it to clients properly.
3. Complete project or products’ pre-sales and post-sales supporting missions.
4. Maintain good communication with project managers, help analyze products sold to international market.
1. At least 3 years of digital marketing, content strategy or media planning and buying experience
2.Bachelor or Master in Business, Marketing or related field of study
3. Experience in managing global and/or regional accounts on Facebook and Instagram
4. Self-driven to work independently, goal-oriented and takes initiative to prioritize work
1. Work with world-class talented researchers to design innovative algorithms related to computer vision and deep learning (e.g. detection, tracking, classification, segmentation, reinforcement learning, 3D vision, image processing)
2. Build artificial intelligence solutions for vertical applications, such as video surveillance, automatous driving, Mobile, Retails and etc.
1. Strong research experience in computer vision and machine learning. Strong algorithmic and code-level optimization skills.
2. Awarded in the algorithm programming competition or data science competition.
3. Published at least one paper on top journals and conferences related to machine learning, computer vision, artificial intelligence and etc.